Lab 3, Deploy apps in both regions
EKS clusters are now created in both regions.
So, if you’ve developed new code from a developer’s point of view and want to distribute it in both regions, what do you do?
Let’s create a pipeline that spans two regions that makes this possible.
The structure of the pipeline is as follows.
- The developer checks the code into CodeCommit.
- Build the checked-in code using CodeBuild and, if successful, push the image to ECR.
- If this is successful, create a container resource that reflects the image in the EKS cluster.
- When it is confirmed that it is operating normally in this cluster, it goes through the approval process.
- Once approval is complete, the containers are deployed to the second cluster as well.
© 2020 Amazon Web Services, Inc. 또는 자회사, All rights reserved.